Amity Studio Japan Gandapura 55, Bandung, Indonesia.
Yin Mindfulness Yoga is a type of Yoga practise in which it complements the Yang Yoga practise. Yang Yoga poses basically are more dynamic and mostly active or fast in nature. In Yin Yoga, all floor posture are held passively for several minutes or even longer as it will prepare the body to slowly adopt to a safer and positive “stress” at all connective tissue in the body.
On the physical side point of view, Yin Yoga restores and maintains the natural mobility of the joints, primarily areas between the navel and knees part. On the other hand, Yin Yoga opens the body's Meridian system in which it could enhances the own body's energetic flow, in which it could directly maintain our own body's emotional equilibrium.
As Yin Yoga poses emphasises calm, stillness, silent and deep stretching in natire, through the practise o Yin Yiga, it will prepare both the body and mind into deeper experience and longer duration during meditation practises.
First day :
Introduction to Yin Yoga and Principle ( 6 Hours )
In these sessions, participants will be taught about the :
1. Different between Yin and Yang Yoga.
2. How to balance our Yin and Yang's energy flow in the body.
3. Both Yin and Yang's anatomy structures.
4. The importance of Yin's Yoga practices role for our inner wisdom and health being.
5. To be understand the Yin Yoga's principle, practises and it's primary series.
Second day :
Relation Between Meridians and Yin Postures ( 6 Hours )
In these sessions, participants will be able to understand how the Yin Yoga practise could bring healing to the body by working the meridians of the body. By understanding the Meridian Theory, participants will be able to know and find the ease of movement and be release of all tensions and tightness of the body around the area of lower back, hips, neck and shoulder.
The Benefit of Yin Yoga Mindfulness Workshop will include the following :
1. Learn the four essential Yin Yoga sequences, with relevant modifications and adjustments.
2. Understand the positive physiological effects of Yin Yoga towards the connective tissue and joint and health.
3. Learn about how the Chinese energy system is influenced directly by the practice of Yin Yoga, with emphasis on meridian and organ health.
4. Acquired experiential and theoretical knowledge of the Buddha's core teachings in mindfulness meditation, which is a great framework for integrating meditative themes into Yin Yoga classes or personal practise.
5. The Workshop is suitable for those who have interest to further their Yoga practises and it's philosophy by learning the principle of Yin Yoga, or for those who wish to deepen their understanding of the practice of the core value of Yoga.
6. Upon completion of the workshop, participants will received a certificate of training.
Session I – 3 hrs (09.00am – 12.00pm)
Session II – 3 hrs (14:00pm – 17.00pm)
Japan Gandapura 55, Bandung, Indonesia.
08112155533 / Yudith – 082121563321
IDR 2.250.000 ( Early Bird, before Jan 22)
IDR 2.500.000 (Normal Price)
For information, please log-in to: